- Decentralization, Decarbonization, and Digitalization are driving emerging technologies for distributed control of microgrid assets.
- Hitachi Energy e-mesh is a vertically integrated system that manages and optimizes distributed energy resources from the device level to the systems control and IoT domain.
- Microgrid control systems optimize the flow of different assets to ensure the supply of electricity is stable and reliable.
- A football arena in Norway uses Hitachi Energy e-mesh solutions to integrate renewables in the urban community with microgrids and energy storage capabilities.
- Communication plays a key role in a distributed controls approach in which a high number of signals are transmitted and received between devices.