- Application: The e-mesh Control is designed for the seamless integration of renewables with traditional energy assets.
- Challenge: Ensuring that multiple e-mesh controls communicate in a coordinated way.
- Solution: Typhoon controller Hardware-in-the-Loop used to design and test e-mesh controls
- Result: Typhoon HIL accelerated e-mesh control development time and increased test coverage.
- HIL Tested means flexibility, reliability, optimized, and great performance.
controller hardware in the loop,
hardware in the loop,
advanced smart grid converters,
microgrid hardware in the loop,