Note: To follow this step-by-step tutorial, you need a microgrid library license. After registration, you will receive an e-mail on how to access our free Virtual HIL software with required toolboxes.
In this tutorial we will show how to use a diesel genset model from our microgrid library. You can easily add, test and tune single components from the microgrid library. And add them in your mircrogrid model to start running and testing your microgrid controllers.
1. Adding Diesel Genset model from Microgrid Library
2. Connecting inputs to Diesel Genset and connect it to the grid
3. Using Diesel Genset example model
4. Compiling model and starting the simulation
5. Adjusting Sub-Panel widget properties